BONITA SPRINGS, FL—(EON – Enhanced Online News)—March 23, 2010—Interactyx Limited is pleased to announce our affiliate program continues to sign agreements in international markets and providing additional penetration into select domestic industries. Our award winning eLearning solution, TOPYX®, continues to grow. TOPYX is an affordable eLearning software as a service (SaaS) solution with integrated social learning, mobile learning, eCommerce and multi-language localization functionality fulfilling the current eLearning needs for corporate training, academic institutions, associations and small to midsize businesses.
Our affiliate program is part of a larger strategy to better serve the domestic and international markets by partnering with key affiliates and eLearning partners strategically positioned in high demand areas across the world. Interactyx Limited is continuing to review and accept high-value partnership opportunities.
Below is our most recent sample of the growing reach Interactyx Limited has gained through select affiliate relationships over the past few weeks:
- Hispania-Accent – USA – Delivers online and offline marketing solutions that represent your brand and encourage users to interact with your business, all while providing measurable returns on investment.
- Ki Work – UK – Builds teams for projects of all sizes for businesses and freelancers alike.
- Global HR Research – USA – Assists in the process of reducing risk associated with businesses through the experience acquired over 50 years of experience in loss prevention and investigative services.
- Virtual Logic Group – USA – Helps clients navigate the waters between virtual world solutions and real world execution and results. From opportunity identification and capture planning through contract execution and performance management, VLG is your trusted advisor and solutions provider to ensure success.
- SyncPartners Limited – UK – Offers workforce learning and performance that business services, products and outsourcing solutions for commercial companies, NGO’s and the public sector.
“The eLearning affiliate program continues to expand faster than expectations. Our affiliates are excited to accelerate understanding, implementation and adoption of the latest social eLearning software solutions available through TOPYX to meet the increasing demand in their markets,” stated Alfred R. Novas, Chief Executive Officer of Interactyx Limited. “We are very optimistic regarding the ongoing success of this program that provides affiliates with an affordable, complete eLearning software solution that is being sought after across many industries, regardless of the size of business, academic institution or association.”
Selected partners looking to enhance their eLearning sales offering can provide fully hosted, easy-to-use eLearning technology that combines traditional learning management system functionality with integrated social learning and eCommerce tools, all-in-one user-friendly, feature-rich Software as a Service (SaaS) application, also accessible via mobile devices. The result is a collaborative, engaging learning experience for users, whenever they wish and wherever they may be. For organizations interested in exploring this opportunity, please visit: http://interactyx.com/request-a-demo/
About Interactyx Limited:
Interactyx Limited is a global eLearning company providing engaging and interactive learning experiences to learners and organizations whenever and wherever they want it.
Since 1995, Interactyx has worked with learning providers, including prestigious educational institutions, to develop engaging learning solutions. Interactyx, the developer of TOPYX®, is at the forefront of developing eLearning and social networking solutions that engage and communicate knowledge-sharing activities with learners. Our eLearning 2.0 education distribution technologies are paving the way in creating innovative tools to meet the needs of today’s learner.
Jeffrey A. Roth
Vice President, Marketing and Communications
+1.888.575.2266 x201 or +44.020.7084.6244 x201
3461 Bonita Bay Boulevard – Suite 207
Bonita Springs, FL 34134