If you are not experiencing the success in business you are looking for, make sure you are using the right tools. Your business software may be outdated.
Customized learning technology is evolving at a rapid pace, which means an older model learning management system (LMS) is often inflexible and hard to customize. Even though it met your demands of the past, it will certainly fail to fulfill new business needs.
This is what Your LMS should be doing
Here is a non-comprehensive list of what new business software offers customized learning today.
- Organized learning paths to ensure current employees meet training requirements
- Widely accessible training courses – available at any time, from any location
- Convenient, simple administration tools to upload new course material
- Individual profiles to connect all users and display their earned accreditations
- Reporting and filling capabilities that track progress of employee learning paths and automatically keep individuals updated about where they stand with learning requirements
With new business software, it is possible for customized learning to lead to business success. By upgrading your learning management system, it can be easy to meet the needs and exceed expectations of the rapidly changing business environment.
But Switching to a New LMS is Scary
Comfort is one reason why company decision makers choose to delay the benefits of upgrading their LMS. Even though it may be obvious they outgrew their current technology long ago, making the switch to a new LMS is scary.
Here are some common fears companies’ cite before deciding to incorporate new eLearning technologies:
- A large number of employees are used to doing things a certain way, with a familiar system
- The current platform was originally designed to support a unique business organization
- “New technology threatens the existing business model”
With all this said, it’s time to face the fact that, while comfortable, your outdated eLearning system is not meeting new business needs. And, to be blunt, it will never be able to host customized learning solutions that are necessary in the business world today.
The Good News is Getting Started with a New LMS is Easy
At this present time, it is easier than ever before to switch to a new LMS and reap the benefits of a more compatible platform. With the award winning social learning management system, TOPYX, you can:
- Create personalized learning paths and track employee progress
- Introduce learning collaboration
- Upload information and communicate in realtime
- Customize easy-to-use frontend and backend dashboards that promote accessible eLearning
- Request a free trial by clicking here: http://interactyx.com/request-a-demo/
Online learning is becoming more common because it is cost effective, accessible, and collaborative. This spells opportunity for progress minded businesses. Upgrading your LMS is exactly what you need to embrace growth and achieve business success.
Vice President, Business Development