With the focus on cost-cutting, there are a number of questions that the Human Resource executives should be asking themselves before the CFO requests another budget cut.
- Has the annual cost of your organization’s eLearning platform infrastructure and content exceeded the $250,000 mark?
- Have a number of “silo-ed” social networking applications sprung up in pockets of your organization?
- Do you know the costs associated with supporting these social networking tools?
- Can HR do more training with less resource?
While you researching these answers, consider the benefits of outsourcing the infrastructure components to Interactyx Limited by using TOPYX.
- TOPYX is an Learning Management System, which is affordably priced and nearly 80% less than comparable LMS’s.
- TOPYX partners with leading Corporate e-Learning Content Providers to address a wide variety of training needs including: Sales, Finance, HR & Legal Compliance, IT, Operations, Leadership and Continuing Education courseware as well as other areas of your business.
- TOPYX has integrated social networking which provides administrative and monitoring control through a single console.
- By utilizing TOPYX, HR executives focus efforts and limited resources on higher value training issues and create a sticky, collaborative mechanism for learners to share best practices across the company.
Outsource your eLearning & Social Networking to TOPYX, we can reduce your annual investment in these areas significantly. So when the CFO requests another budget cut, you have an alternative to reducing headcount and cutting services. TOPYX provides a path for you to achieve those savings and drive great value for your organization.
Check out the benefits for yourself by signing up for a FREE TOPYX Test Drive.